For orders being shipped outside of Australia, you can save on postage costs by ordering from Amazon.com
Containing The Gut Healing Protocol (third edition), & The Art Of Probiotic Nutrition, this gut friendly book pack is great value!
The Book That Will Completely Change Your Life
The Gut Healing Protocol;
The science world is confirming that which Hippocrates said some 2400 years ago; ‘all disease begins in the gut’. With the race to discover the microbiome alive & well, the fundamental principles of healing the gut have remained the same for thousands of years; reduce the inflammation & heal the gut lining.
In this stunning book, health journalist Kale Brock investigates the fundamental role the gut microbiome plays in your health. In The Gut Healing Protocol, Brock shares;
- A scientific round-up of the gut; how it works & how it can influence your health
- Discussions on points of view of world experts on the microbiome
- The roles played by the various microbes who live on & inside of you
- Why eliminating certain foods can drastically decrease the inflammation in the gut
- Why the addition of certain foods & supplements can assist in healing the gut lining
- A comprehensive, gentle 8 Week Program for you to undertake
- Stunning, delicious recipes which will actively help you heal your gut lining & rebalance your microbiome.
Mastering Fermented Foods for Better Digestion, Weight Control, Immunity & Longevity is my complete fermented food bible and includes chapters on Kombucha, Kefir & Cultured Vegetables. In a beautifully designed and photographed spread we give readers absolute confidence in their fermented creations!
The Art of Probiotic Nutrition Recipe Book is designed to give you the know-how & confidence to create all manner of fermented foods for you and the family!
From kombucha, kefir & nut-cheese to kimchi, Sri-Lankan curry ferments and cashew aioli, this book is filled with delicious, healthy probiotic-filled recipes.
Throughout the book, I give readers insights into the latest scientific research into the Microbiome and how this can impact the health of all of us!