Containing The Gut Healing Protocol (third edition) & The Art Of Probiotic Nutrition, this gut friendly book pack is great value!
The Book That Will Completely Change Your Life
The science world is confirming that which Hippocrates said some 2400 years ago; ‘all disease begins in the gut’. With the race to discover the microbiome alive & well, the fundamental principles of healing the gut have remained the same for thousands of years; reduce the inflammation & heal the gut lining.
In this stunning book, health journalist Kale Brock investigates the fundamental role the gut microbiome plays in your health. In The Gut Healing Protocol, Brock shares;
- A scientific round-up of the gut; how it works & how it can influence your health
- Discussions on points of view of world experts on the microbiome
- The roles played by the various microbes who live on & inside of you
- Why eliminating certain foods can drastically decrease the inflammation in the gut
- Why the addition of certain foods & supplements can assist in healing the gut lining
- A comprehensive, gentle 8 Week Program for you to undertake
- Stunning, delicious recipes which will actively help you heal your gut lining & rebalance your microbiome.
The Art of Probiotic Nutrition; Mastering Fermented Foods for Better Digestion, Weight Control, Immunity & Longevity is my complete fermented food bible and includes chapters on Kombucha, Kefir & Cultured Vegetables. In a beautifully designed and photographed spread we give readers absolute confidence in their fermented creations!
The Art of Probiotic Nutrition Recipe Book is designed to give you the know-how & confidence to create all manner of fermented foods for you and the family!
From kombucha, kefir & nut-cheese to kimchi, sri-lankan curry ferments and cashew aioli, this book is filled with delicious, healthy probiotic-filled recipes.
Throughout the book, I give readers insights into the latest scientific research into the Microbiome and how this can impact the health of all of us!